The safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority in these unprecedented times.
Due to the Government recommendations in regards to the virus outbreak, we are not currently taking face to face appointments but we are still operative!
To find out more on how we can assist you remotely, visit our ONLINE SERVICES page and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Stay well and stay safe!
We provide services to craft-based businesses, designers and students focusing on handbags, accessories, soft furnishings and fashion.
Our services are bespoke to your needs and include:
– Design development and design consultancy
– Sketching and illustrating
– Technical drawings & tech packs
– Pattern making
– Mock ups & prototypes realisation
– Small productions
– Custom appliqué design and realisation
– Group classes and private tuition
We are based in South East London but all our services can also be provided remotely.
SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS COMMISSIONS
– MATERIALS WE CAN WORK WITH –
– Leather (both chrome and veg tan leathers)
– Vegan leather (PU leather and plant-based leather such as cactus leather, cork, pineapple leather, etc)
– Fittings and trimmings
– Most types of fabric
SUSTAINABILITY OF MATERIALS:
As part of our company ethos, we collaborate and promote sustainable materials.
If sustainability is a requirement for the materials used in your project, we can help you.
The London Leather Workshop is an artisan studio offering a wide range of products and services, such as leather supply, garment, accessory, soft furnishing consultancy and design, prototyping, sampling, manufacturing and learning opportunities.
We are a small team of makers and designers who, as well as working on their own products, are also happy to make their personal skill set available, at an affordable rate.
Through classes, one-to-one training and collaborations, we intend to promote learning, ideas and skill sharing.